So here we go for 2009:
- I am going to loose a minimum of 25 lbs. After stepping on the Wii fit at my parent's house, I knew that I was ready for a change. I'm going on a 750 kilometer bike trip in April, and Idefinitely do not want to be carrying all my extra weight over the Alps. So I'm going to do it. I bought an iPod nano with nike+ and I am planning on hitting the pavement at least 3x's a week. I will also make an effort to eat better and less. 2009 is going to be the year of me getting my weight under control.
- Find a job that I love. This may seem like a no-brainer, but it totally isn't. I don't want to be forced into a situation that is out of my control. I want to be paid well and also enjoy what I am doing and live in a new and exciting place. I am going to be on the search for my post-grad job starting in Feb, and I am going to find a really awesome job.
- Work on my French grammar. This is something that needs to happen. Not only because I have to write a 100 page paper, but also because I really love French and I want my French to kick ass. I'm going to actually start reading my grammar book and get cracking on it.
- Work on my English grammar. It's something that I am weak on and I know it, but also has a great deal to do with the fact that I don't take the time to reread. And so I make this promise : this blog will be less hard to read by the end of 2009.
- Be better at writing on my blog. I want to post at minimum once a week. Because this blog is written as much for me as the next person. I love going back and finding out what I did over the last year. So I need to make a big effort to write more often. I also want to feature more of the food I am eating and other fun things going on. So look out internet, this year you will be hearing a lot more from me.
- Finish my CESEM scrapbook by the end of the year. Scrapbooks are something one should not mess around with. The longer you take to do them, the odds that they never happen gets larger and larger.
- Be neater and more organized. I have got to get my life more organized. I bought an agenda for 2009 so here's to keeping records of all of my comings and goings this year.