Ho hum drum.
- I'm starting a new elective entitled "Global Leadership", that most likely is going to be pretty boring, but we shall see. It's the first day in like 2 hours so I need to keep an open mind. I am obligated to take it by Northeastern's rules, but who knows maybe I will be surprised.
- The series finale of the best television show around is happening on Friday. I'm going to miss watching Battlestar Galactica on Saturday mornings and I am glad I have a bunch of the seasons with me. If you haven't watched it yet, do it. It's worth everything hour. It is a tad on the nerdy side, but honestly the story is what gets me. It's powered by emotion and a celebration of people in hard times and it brings forth a lot of subjects like religion, redemption, and keeping order in a time of crisis. I could go on and on about how amazing it is, and it's really true.
- I've made a lot of progress of my mémoire! Had two interviews and so things are going well.
- Been applying to jobs and programs left and right - we'll see how everything pans out. Keep your thumbs crossed for me.
- Went on a 30 kilometer bike ride on Sunday, our destination was a farm where you can pick your own veg. The daily pick was leeks and spinach - we passed on that. But we sat and ate peanut butter sandwiches (we packed) and drank fresh apple juice from the farm. It was a great morning.
That's it for now. More fun later. :-D