Things have been pretty good over here. Quick list of great (and remarkable) events:
- Finished my mémoire! Woot! So much work went into the 89 pages of Volume I and the 36 pages of Volume II, I can barely believe it is finished. I have to defend it on Tuesday in front of my advisor and another professor, currently working on that presentation right now.
- Had my last classes of CESEM and Undergrad. Can't deny it, feelz good.
- Went to London. Visited my good friend Misha. Saw dinos in the Natural History museum, and even went to see Star Trek. Ate so much good food - Indian, Portuguese, Greek, etc. I was in vegetarian heaven. Am going to start looking for jobs in London ASAP.
- Going to Disneyland Paris on Monday - this should be magical and fun, but Sunday we will be sleeping in Paris, drinking shreks galore at Le Kitch and picnicing at Flamingo Pizza OOOooo so excited!
- Epic Road Trip is in planning mode! Ze Germans arrive chez moi le 1 juillet! Woot!
- Currently planning orientation events for my school. I'm pretty excited to have a last hurrah with everyone.
- Starting to look for a job - feelz weird.