- Using my new body bugg and getting fit! :-) Woot!
- Going Camping! I want to take little Miss Sunday with me to Big Bend! I have a National Parks membership so I feel that I should use it before it runs out. Maybe another trip to the Grand Canyon should be in order. I'd love to go to the waterfalls on the Havasupai Trail!
- Seeing the Cherry Blossoms in DC. My favorite time of year there - pink, pretty and wonderful!
- Harry Potter expo at the Museum of Science in Boston!
- Organizing my new room in the new apartment! Trips to Ikea will be made!I've already been perusing the sales.
- Finishing the translation of my memoire! Needs to happen.
- Reading more in general. This sounds like a cop out, but I need to start finishing books. I tend to fall asleep two pages in. This needs to stop.
- Being more organized in my life. Mobile me will happen as soon as I'm FT and an owner of a new computer (Jan 26 = Apple wonder!).
- Being more calm and mindful. Maybe I'll meditate.
- Sunday starts puppy kindergarten on January 3rd!
- Enjoying a full Texas summer. On the trail, at the pool and in the heat. Kind of nervous for that, but I think I will survive with ample ice cream, cold pool dips and air conditioning!
- Planning great adventures. Small and large and sticking to them. Hooray for 2010. A new decade, and to think at the end of it I will be 33. At the moment, I have limited clarity to what I will be doing. Weird.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Wow 2010: Final List!
By Brittany Blackmon 1:17 AM 31 things