- Went to Austin (a million times), Lima, Cusco, Tahoe, Detroit, Las Vegas, Carmel, Paris, Dublin, Seattle and Forks.
- Started on a health journey and
changed the way I eat and exercisechanged my life.
- Had the honor of being in my best friend Misha's wedding in Austin.
- Hosted a ton of great visitors at my apartment.
- Celebrated the nuptials of Shannon and Ivan in Peru!
- Hiked the Inca Trail with my sister and experienced 4 days of awesome with a great group of friends.
- Completed circus training with Sunday and made the call that we were done with training.
- Moved to Alamo Square park in San Francisco and bought a purple couch.
- Got promoted at work.
- Went blond.
- Did a roadtrip to Forks, WA to check out Twilight highlights.
- Bought a matte black and magenta road bike and have clocked nearly 100 miles.
- Went to OutsideLands and saw a Beatle, Chic and the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- Celebrated the end of 26 by hosting a purple potluck at my house. My awesome friends all wore purple, brought purple food, and generally made it an amazing success. I love them.
Monday, September 23, 2013
26 has been a hell of a ride. It was perfect in every way. Here's a list of the greatest hits: