I want to lose 50lbs and I'm going to do it in the next 6 months.
Losing 50lbs means the following:
- I'll be at a healthy BMI.
- I'll fit in a size M for the first time ever and wear a size 6-8 jeans.
- I'll shop at Anthropologie for the first time (and not just in the home and accessories section).
- I'll run a half marathon and kill it.
- I'll do a pullup.
- I'll get a tattoo (maybe).
- I've been working out 5xs a week. I've never worked out so much in my life. My HRM says that I've worked out over 20:24hrs and burned 13,677 calories in the past 4 weeks
- I cut out dairy and sugar. I thought dairy was going to be hard, but I did it.
- I've lost 10lbs, a pant, and shirt size. I'm back in a L/12 for the first time in ages.
- I cleaned and front squatted 65lbs.
- I've biked 20 and then 30 miles.
- I've run for over 50 minutes without stopping.
- I've never felt better.
7/12 --> 6/13 --> 8/13